VORTEX CROSSFIRE II 3-9X50 STRAIGHT WALL BDC MOA RETICLE
With the Crossfire® II 3-9×50 Straight-Wall Riflescope, hunters can expect the same great optical quality and performance found in the Crossfire® II 3-9×50, with the addition of a Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC) reticle optimized for straight-wall cartridges. Whether you hunt with these powerful cartridges because you’re a fan, or you hunt where they’re required by law, you can stretch your effective range and shoot with confidence with accurate holdovers for classic hunting rounds like the .450 Bushmaster, 350 Legend, and .45-70 Government.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Fully Multi-Coated Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Straight-Wall BDC (MOA) The Straight-Wall BDC MOA Reticle is optimized for popular straight-wall cartridges including .450 Bushmaster, .45-70 Government and 350 Legend. At a 100 yard zero, the Straight-Wall BDC offers holdovers for 150, 200, 250 and 300 yards when used with the .450 Bushmaster, .45-70 Government and 350 Legend cartridges.
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 32.0-12.9 ft / 100 yds
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Length: 12.8 inches
- Weight: 18.4 oz