The green chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA, which is 19″. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Features dual illumination. Fiber optics provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates the reticle at night. The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56/.223 cal. flattop rifles out to 800 meters. A combat-proven veteran you can trust!
Features & Benefits
- Ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56/.223 cal. flattop rifles out to 800 meters
- Battery-free tritium/fiber optic illuminated green reticle
- Automatically adjusts the brightness
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing
- Multi-coated glass lenses provide superior clarity
- Combat proven
- Shock-resistant, passes U.S. military drop test
- Waterproof to 328′
- Nitrogen filled prevents fogging
- Limited lifetime mgr’s warranty
- Includes TA51 Flattop Mount, Scopecoat, LENSPEN®, and Lanyard Assembly for adjuster caps
- Item Number: 678092
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective lens diameter: 32mm
- Reticle: Green Chevron
- Eye relief: 1.5″
- Field of View @ 100 yds.: 36.8′
- Adjustment gradiation: 2 clicks/in.
- Length: 5.8″
- Weight: 9.9 ozs. without flattop mount
- Mfg. Number: TA31F-G
There are no reviews yet.