Custom knifemaker Chris Reeve invented the idea of making a linerlock’s liner out of backside scale of the handle. In doing this, thickness and bulk are shaved off the handle for an ultra-thin folder that locks up confidently with fewer moving lock parts.
We’ve incorporated this design into a rounded handle with a reverse “S” shaped blade. The distinctive blade shape curves into a keen precision tip for intricate/detailed cutting. Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the blade is hollow-ground and when folded closed creates a rounded package that rides nearly invisibly in the pocket. The pocket clip carries right-handed tip-down but also attaches to a tie or makes a fashionable money clip. Create your own one of a kind Cricket with engraving, corporate logos or a personal message.
- Length Overall: 4-3/4″ (117 mm)
- Length Closed: 2-3/4″ (70 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 7/16″ (11 mm)
- Blade Length: 1-7/8″ (48 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1-5/8″ (41 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 5/64″ (2 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: 1.75 oz. (49 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip-Down Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Made in Seki-City, Japan