When the light begins to fade, you’ll wish you had the Leupold VX-3i. Shooters will enjoy the brightness, color fidelity, and resolution even in the worst weather conditions. Separating deer hide from tree bark or antlers from branches becomes a breeze with the VX-3i. Even though you can’t make more light, the VX-3i will give you more with what you’ve already got.
There is a reason the VX-3i from Leupold has become America’s favorite riflescope. The Twilight Max Light Management System provides maximum brightness and intensified contrast across the entire field of view. The easy turn power selector can be quickly turned even with gloves on. The watertight seal ensures fog free performance for a lifetime. Nothing outlasts and outperforms a Leupold riflescope.
Leupold VX-3i Features
- DiamondCoat 2
- Exterior lens are treated with DiamondCoat 2 for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance.
- Scope Cover
- The scope cover protects your valuable VX-3i riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Lockable fast-focus eyepiece for secure reticle focus.
- Twilight Max Light Management System
- This system reduces glare, maximizes light transmission, and balances colors to develop the highest possible contrast.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- The system exerts up to 30% more holding force on the erector, essentially eliminating erector system backlash.