The Kershaw Cinder is a small multi-function folding knife. It is small and easy to carry on a keychain with a lanyard hole. It packs a small durable blade and a bottle opener for all-around use. It also has a thumb stud for ease of opening and closing the blade
The Cinder is small enough to attach to your keychain, yet it’s still capable of doing most of the tasks you carry a knife for. The blade is just 1.4 inches long, but because of the upswept tip, it offers plenty of useful cutting edge. On a knife this small, creating a solid grip is tough. The handle is faux G10 textured to enhance grip even more; the blade has a stonewashed finish that looks great and hides scratches.
KERSHAW CINDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Blade Length: 1.4″ (3.6 Cm)
- Closed Length: 2.6″ (6.6 Cm)
- Overall Length: 4.0″ (10.2 Cm)
- Blade Material: 3cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Weight: 0.9 Oz. (25.5 G)
- Bottle Opener And Lanyard Hole
There are no reviews yet.